Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Closer to YUM!

I haven't been all here lately.... bad boy, I know, and I realized I missed the updates on two new items, so I thought I'd be nice and go back and highlight them now.



The First of two items is called Closer from the See No Evil Line. Its a simple blindfold with a prim body hung up on the nose arch and brow. Yes, to the very religious it may be a little.... sacrilege, but I'm not the most religious person anyway. And yes, for any that may have caught on, I was listening to one of my favorite bands when I was building this. If you can find me in world, and tell me what band I was listening to while I made this blindfold, I will give you a cookie. Seriously, I will.

Closer is part of the See No Evil blindfold line and is set for sale for 60 L.



the Second of the two items is called YUM! Brain Candy. The story behind it was I was thinking for something to add to the Brains Hunt of FallnAngel Creations, and well.. RL got ahold of me, so I missed its deadline. I hate bugging to be put onto something after a deadline, so I respected it and instead finished building the item to just up up for sale. This is the after product of that fub-up.

The Yum! Line will be a Strange Candy line of mine with various twisted themes and funnies as I come up with them. I do have a few more in line and in between other projects you will see them pop up. This one showcases an autumn theme with candy corn and candied brains. MMMmmmmm!! Each candy bag has an eating animation I made for it. Also with each bag comes a sucker, cause really.. who does not need suckers? This one has a brain on a stick!

the Yum! line also will be sold for 60 L a piece. It's a no copy but transferable line because let's face it. Candy is meant to be shared!

No comments:

Post a Comment