Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Imminent Hunts for MPD!

Hi! I'm your friendly, neighborhood Faerie and the official Mori's Pants Faerie! Mori and Azzy asked ever so nicely if I could let everyone know about the hunts, and so I am!

Mori's Pants will be in several hunts soon and has one going on right now, and I'm incredibly excited by them! I love hunts, don't you?

Right now, there is a hunt for Mori's Marbles, which he lost in his pants (silly vampire!). It's a group only hunt, so come on over and join the Mori's Pants Design update group and then get to hunting! You can imagine that what you'd find in a vampire's marbles has to be good!

On September 1st the Twisted Hunt begins, and it runs through the 30th! Look forward for a heads up here as to what Azzycat's awesome hunt prize is going to be. The 2010 Fall Twisted hunt already has an official blog, a flicker group, and the Love / Hate Blog will be showcasing other prizes from the hunt as well.

I don't have pictures yet, but I can say Azzycat's prize will be called the Ghostly Coven! It's a special edition item, only for this hunt.

On September 15th, the BDSM Fetish Grid Hunt begins, and it runs through the 30th! That's only fifteen days to find this prize, so remember to put your hunting hats on! I don't have any other links for this hunt, but I will have an awesome sneak preview of yours truly on the hunt prize for this. Look for future posts for pictures!

On October 1st the Hallow's Eve Hunt begins, and it runs through November 1st! As we get closer, I'll give you a shocking preview of a truly All Hallow's Eve prize! K & B Hunts will be hosting the hints for this hunt.

That's all our hunts right now - stay tuned right here for some pictures of me on Azzycat's awesome hunt creations ... AND! an amazing tour of Azzy's store.

No comments:

Post a Comment