Monday, August 30, 2010

Twisted Hunt - Fall 2010 - Ghostly Coven

Hi! It's Mori's Pants Faerie again, and have I got an amazing surprise for you today! I opened my inventory and inside of it was - OMG!!! - Azzycat's prize for the Twisted Hunt! This is a real treat and an absolute dream. It seats four people using this awesome menu system which I just love and makes an awesome creepy piece of furniture for your basement or crypt. At only ten prims, it's a lot of bang for your buck.

I called over some of my awesome creepy friends to give it a while and snapped a few pictures. Check it out!

Ghostly Coven
This is just the coffin, so you can see all of the details - like the adorable heart cushions. I love them so much!!

Full Coffin
When people are posing on it, it conceals some of the detail, but as you can see the poses themselves are absolutely delightful. In addition to the traditional corpse or vampire pose, you have a variety of hangers-on, both mournful and relaxed. I think this really makes it versatile for use, especially for the sanguinites among us.

Rest In Peace Pose
This is a close up of the person resting in peace, and the default pose when you sit on the coffin. Azriel Demain makes a lovely zombie catching a few zzzzs before rampaging again.

A blue menu should pop up when you sit, offering you the ability to adjust your placement or chose other sits, and there are three more possible sits in place. If you lose the shiny blue menu, just click the coffin again to bring it up.

Lounge Pose
Sometimes, a death is just a good reason to hand out near coffins, and that's what this lounge pose allows you to do, while overseeing your corpse of choice. Satoshi Fallen is lounging over the zombie, waiting to guide him to more and more depraved acts which I know absolutely nothing about!

Mourn Pose
For some people, mourning is the more appropriate response - even if we're mourning a brain-nomming zombie! Samhain Balbozar is weeping his adorable heart out in the mourn pose. Isn't he cute?

Hang Out Pose
And finally we come to the pose I simply had to be in. Some of us just feel the need to hang out, no matter how sad the occasion, and this pose offers not only a lovely hang over the top of the coffin lid, but also the cutest foot kick ever known to faekind. The picture does not do it justice, trust me on this!

I hope this helps lure you to Mori's Pants for some awesomely twisted hunting! The prize is well worth the looking, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment